Welcome to this Non-Friction Products ("NFP") web site.
- All information on this web site including textual content, photographs, graphics, documents, data, video, and audio ("Information") are provided on an as-is basis. Although NFP makes reasonable efforts to ensure information is reliable, NFP does not guarantee that information provided on this web site is accurate.
- All information provided on this web site are the property of NFP, and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- You may use this information for your personal use.
- This information may not be copied, modified, published or used for public or commercial purposes without the written consent of NFP.
- No Advice or Recommendations
- This web site or any information provided in this web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide any advice or recommendations.
- No Liability
- NFP or its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be liable for any damages (direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special) related to the information provided on this web site or the use of such information, or the ability or inability to access this web site or the information contained herein, regardless of whether or not NFP or its subsidiaries or affiliates have been advised of the possibility of these damages.
- General users will be able to access most areas of this web site without providing any personal information.
- Certain areas of the web site may require the use of a password provided to individual users. While NFP takes reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality of these passwords, NFP does not guarantee that unlawful interception of these password will not occur. If you have any concerns that a password has been unlawfully obtained or if you have any other privacy concerns please contact our Web Master. Contact information is provided below.
- Questions or Comments
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this web site please contact our Web Master : email@example.com